Friday, June 29, 2012

Well, I guess life's luck balances out itself... when one area goes well, the other will start to falter. I heard of this in Bridget Jones I think. There's just this...odd quota of good luck that any person can have at one time, and it has to be spread out over so many areas.

Well.

Screw it. Academics. I never had a flair in it, despite acquaintances thinking otherwise (to be fair, I deliberately keep it that way...why hang myself in public, right?). I work my ass off, but if it's not enough for the school's expectation, I'm not going to complain.

I'm not used to lackluster performances, despite the many encounters (ooh VJ days) and I'll keep it that way too. I guess I've grown up. I've come to make peace with the fact that life won't be a smooth ride. It is never meant to be painless.

When the one area is going bad, I shall make the best out of the not-so-bad (or even great-going) areas nevertheless.

So on Diana's birthday thing tomorrow, and I shall look my best out of respect for that awesome girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment