I've started working as an auditor for two weeks, and I am actually excited. While doing the repetitive tasks, I like listening to this playlist in my iPod, which contains easy-going songs--the playlist I basically dumped every song I like into.
I came across songs I listened to almost religiously last summer. It brought me back into the time when I frantically searched for a flight to escape, a time when I deprived myself from self-assurance and love.
I might complain every now and then about a bad day, but trust me, life has been amazing since that summer was over. If I had a time machine, I'd have gone back to those times and convinced my 2011 self that things are about to take a sick twist--in a surprisingly good way.
Maybe that's the point, you see. Hang in there, because there's no other choice left anyway. Just hang in there when times are stern, and maybe soon enough, it'll end.
No comments:
Post a Comment