I have a bruised lower lip.
Dodo's my dog, not the stupid extinct bird.
I decided to be nice to my dogs today, so I let Dodo out (the only one caged) to run around outside the house. The...you know, staircase and parking lot space? still behind the fences as Dodo tends to be a bit boorish when it comes to strangers and I don't want to see any blood thanks.
Grandma then came out and wanted to put it back to the cage. Dodo was too euphoric playing with Mimi (yes, my dog's Dodo, Mimi and So-sol, following the C Major chord haha) and he bumped into my Grandma till my Grandma fell down and sat right on the staircase. She's fine, but my Aunt had to come out to see what's the brouhaha about.
Yes, my aunt forgot to shut the door.
That >30kg sonofabitch(literally) rushed into the house, went up the stairs and into my parents' bedroom. Panicked, I chased after it. Grabbing its collar to no avail, as it's too strong and I end up being dragged around! So i decided to hug it and intended to carry it at least to a safer place.
As I grabbed Dodo, it went panic and accidentally hit my chin area with its rock-hard head. I could immediately feel my lower lip getting number and number.
Of course, a good and strong master like me managed to put Dodo back to the cage. When I look into the mirror, I saw the bruise on my lower lip and I spat blood. I could feel some teeth kinda moving (you know, the pain's like after tightening your braces). My left upper gum also feel a bit weird. Such a hard-headed dog huh.
I'll post Dodo's picture tomorrow! :)
I still love my dogss :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment