Monday, December 28, 2009

that's what friends are for.

My girl friends visited me today, knowing that I'm not in a good shape to go out with them. I think it's really so nice of them to do so, even though coming to my house would be a total bore to them :) We talked and mass fb-ed with my laptop. We talked about almost anything. So much have changed since junior highschool, yet the friendship remains lovely. They made my day.

God blesses me with great friends. Maybe I'm not the kind who has millions of friends, but I couldn't ask for more than the friends I already have. I guess that's the best part of school: to make real friends.

And of course, I couldn't help thinking about those real friends in Singapore. They'd totally do the same for me. Miss them so much now actually :(

I'm such a lucky girl :,)

I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment