Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Beloved Canines

As I promised last night, here you go!

Dodo, the only male dog around. He looks somewhat smaller in these pics as I can't take from a proper angle, but you may notice its muscles esp on the chest and legs area. It weighs something more than 30 kg. On 4 legs, it's the height of errr something more than 1/2 of my thighs. Very boorish and brutal. You can see the blood around its nose area from the fight this morning. Tsk. It used to be the gong-gong, fat and gluttonous puppy.
















So-sol, a blood sister of Dodo. Yes, they come from the same mom. Very obedient and loyal. Never got involved in a fight. Looks 2 years older than it actually is. hahaha. I can't remember how old Dodo and So-sol are actually. I think they should be around 6 years old or something. Very shy too! But my aunt likes this one the most :) She actually trims its moustache thingy periodically!! haha.















Mimi, the newest dog in the house. Was gang-raped brutally till it got pregnant and badly wounded(duh). It forced to enter my house to give birth... around July this year I think. Or October. Any 2 weeks after I came back to Singapore after a getaway that is. It's the smallest of the 3, probably only 2/3 the size of Dodo/So-sol. It's amazing how fat the 6 puppies are :S A very smart dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment