Their albums remind me of Simon & Garfunkel: the simple guitar picking, male duets, soothing tunes and beautiful lyrics.
I absolutely love them.
The wind is in your hair, it's covering my view.
I'm holding on to you, on a bike we've hired until tomorrow.
If only they could see; if only they had been there, they would understand
how someone would have chosen to go the length I've gone
to spend just one day riding, holding on to you.
I've never thought it would be this clear.
Tragic, yet poetic, notion of going the distance just to spend a day riding on a hired bike with that special someone. Maybe one day is all it takes to leave a lasting imprint on one's life. Maybe the best things are not meant to last forever. Maybe transience itself is the essence of beauty and youth.
Maybe it's for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment