Friday, January 25, 2013
Athena
I love the band's name: Young Dreams. Caught them last last week in Rotown Pub, Rotterdam. Thanks to Jia Ling who introduced them to me, I actually enjoyed their songs. But I have to say, this one is the most memorable one.
Young Dreams--such a catchy name. It made me wonder what my younger dreams were, and how far the reality is from it. There might have been too many obstacles along the way that I abandoned it subconsciously. Maybe it was for the best. After all, I guess nobody can really be certain of tomorrow.
But then again, life is good now. I love having something to look forward to, and as I have written before, I believe it's an important form of happiness. Traditionally, happiness is "I don't want this moment to be over", but I tend to think of that as euphoria. Who cares, anyway; a feel-good moment must be cherished, whatever label they come in.
Waiting for my own Athena.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment