Friday, August 12, 2011

I was feeling really blue tonight. So with a girl friend, we decided to drive around Jakarta's highway circuit. I was speeding...at about 100 to 120 km/h. It was a safe speed for the highway, of course. But the best part of tonight's 'therapy' was to sing to this song.

Adele-Don't You Remember.

When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said,
No final kiss to seal any seams,
I had no idea of the state we were in,

I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head,

But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before,
Baby, please remember me once more

When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong,
The more I do, the less I know

...

Gave you the space so you could breathe,
I kept my distance so you would be free,
And hope that you find the missing piece,
To bring you back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment