Saturday, January 29, 2011

TGIF!

I had the best Friday so far. Went for morning class, came back to sleep, do some accounting homework (I was pretty productive btw) and went out! :D Thanks to the company, I believe, it was an awesome night.

Met 3 groups of friends in the same night, which made me feel like some socialite (haha). I laughed so much in one night. I went from Pepper Lunch dinner with my dancer friends, followed by Mac's for dessert (with an intensive dose of laughter and gossiping, of course). Then I met K and Ctang for drinks, but we couldn't find a space in any bar on Orchard Rd; so K and I went to Cuba Libre in CQ. It was unusual, because people there actually danced to the live Latino songs! It's like the PG-13 version of Dirty Dancing 2 anyway ;p We had light mojito, which didn't even get us high, and made comments about some of the dancers (as though we're so damn good at it). We left before midnight, and I took a bus to Orchard Road to meet Regina and another friend. We had a good Coffee Bean session before cabbing back home.

Doesn't it sound like the most ideal Friday night ever? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment