Saturday, January 8, 2011

Some feelings

Some feelings, however trivial, still surface every now and then. It's pointless to deny that they do, because the very fact that one feels that odd, yet familiar rush is already more than enough. Perhaps life is one endless cycle of forgetting and reminiscing, which makes it beautiful that way. Memories, however painful, were proofs that one had lived courageously, surviving the unhappy encounters in the past. Pleasant memories may not be as damaging, but they aren't entirely great either. Pleasant memories may remind us that they are non-recurring, that the happiness we once felt may never again transpire. Nevertheless, I'm grateful for the feelings and the memories, for unfortunately mysterious reasons that I myself am unsure of.

P.S. I enjoy watching sad scenes of Blair/Chuck, despite not following the Gossip Girl series, and below is so far my favourite scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZvGBfw0yo

We're holding on to the pain, because that's all we have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment