Thursday, August 5, 2010

Make it count.

I don't like being away from home; it is just against my nature. But now that I gotta leave (again), it just got me thinking whether all this is worth the sacrifice. I let go plenty of things dear to me when I left in 2005, but in return, I have gained even more *not just kg's I'm talking about here;p* What's ahead will be rough, but I have no choice but to go through it anyway. So I've got to make it count. This whole studying abroad shit. It better be worth it.

Oh btw, I dreamt of Tokio Hotel last night. Since I know it won't come true, so might as well not keep the secret. It was a stupid dream, a repetition of Hannah's during A's period, where I went to Germany with them. ROCKS! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment