You just know it when you don't mean anything to someone, especially so if it's someone who matters. So what? Suck it up. Better things are yet to come, maybe. Or rather, better things can only come around when I actually believe that they will. I shall ban myself from unnecessary fears and 'what-if's.
The Script- The Man Who Can't Be Moved.
Whenever I listen to that song, I can't help hearing the loud voice in my head saying, "that's just desperate." Haha. Mean, I know. But when I think of it again, probably the song's not meant to be taken literally. People tend to stay in one corner of their hearts before they can actually move on, secretly hoping that their loved (and lost) ones will return someday. They may look fine, moving on with life and all, but that might just be what they want everyone else to think. Only pathetic losers (or very inspired artists) want the world to see how broken they are...right?
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do?
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?
No comments:
Post a Comment