Tuesday, July 6, 2010

cheese

Stop going around spreading the lie that love is like what it is on the screen. It is not.

Things don't get better when you know you have a chronic disease and thus you intentionally hurt your loved one thinking that they'll leave you and move on.
People don't usually kill themselves in place of that special boy/girl.
And no, many "best friends" of opposite genders are just that; they don't secretly love you romantically.
Amnesia is not that common, so probably he/she has already moved on for real.
Many of us are very talented liars and conman, and you may not even know at all.
Self-destruction mode is likely after a break up, but that doesn't mean that it's okay to give up everything just for someone.
"Forever" is too long a time for anything at all.

Of course, this is just my general opinion and thus, there are always exceptions.

I am such a cynic, I know. I'm wondering why I can't be one of those girls who got swooned by Edward Cullen or K-drama or whatever. I don't know why, and I'm not proud of being a cynic.

More often than not, we take for granted the love we already have from family and friends, and stupidly focus on the single unattainable romantic love. I have to remind myself of this too.

"You are my exception," said Alex to Ginger in "he's just not that into you".

No comments:

Post a Comment