I really wish I was there for Hannah's bday partayeee last night :( they seem to have soo much fun!! :(:(
It's okay lah haha actually I'm having Regina to stay over this weekend till sometime next week, so I'm having fun too of course ;) we've been wanting to do this for a loong time and finally, we got the chance to do this!!! hehe :) really hope she can stay longer though, so much more to do here in Jakarta!!! haha. We girls are having a great time, no matter what. :D:D
Oh oh oh, there was this bloody dog fight on Wednesday!! :( Dodo, my violent dog escaped his kennel and ran towards some house nearby. How to track him down? Follow the noise of a tortured dog. Damn sad right. By the time I reached, the poor canine victim was already bleeding. It was a small mongrel. After putting Dodo back into his kennel, I went over to see how bad the injury was. It was BADASS. Like, the blood's...badass. Lucky the owner didn't get angry. She was an old lady. She didn't scold me. Instead, when I was frantically trying to convince her that I would bring her dog to the vet, she said, "oh, you can just carry Doggy. It doesn't bite, don't worry." I was like, what? you expect me to CARRY your BLEEDING dog there? You trust me to do that? -,- by the way, the dog was 14 years old. It has cataracts. That's how...bad it was. Well, the owner decided to delegate her trustee maid to carry the wounded dog and go to the vet with me. So I brought it to the vet, who later told me that the dog's wounded in 3 areas: upper neck, lower neck and.... near the anus. Upper and lower neck was where the wound's deepest *it was a HOLE*, but the light wound near the anus caused the insane bleeding due to the high number of blood vessels there. 5 stitches and the dog was fine, but I was very distraught.
Just to clarify, I still love Dodo.
;p
will be going to a theme park tmr with Regina!! ;D so excited yayyy!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment