Saturday, May 15, 2010

soothed


I'm just in the mood for these nowadays:
camembert cheese slice/garlic cheese spread on water crackers with cracked pepper
really warm green tea or chamomile tea without sugar
*basically some decent tea session with a simple book*

soothing songs, eg. Love by Kenny Loggins
*I got sick of 'Gentlemen Don't' already*

lavender scented facial mask

new good pair of jeans *all too loose already ;p*

creamy mushroom stroganoff soup *add this one to the above high tea's menu*

nude MAC lipstick *yes, haven't got the chance to buy one yet

mountain green view *typical windows desktop background*

...
I sound very zen/soothed right.hehehe ;p


blah. I need to chill about people who just unknowingly annoy me. It's not their fault that I'm annoyed. Perhaps I should visit facebook less often. I need to chill.




Love is real, real is love
Love is feeling, feeling love
Love is wanting to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment