A little girl was dying of cancer and her younger brother had a match for the bone marrow she needed. The doctors told him it was a matter of life and death. After he had the surgery, he asked the doctors how long he had to live. He thought if he gave his bone marrow to let his sister live he would die but he did it anyway. GMH
A week before my junior prom, my cousin died in a car accident. She had wanted a yellow prom dress, but the one she picked out was blue. I planted pink flowers in her memory (couldn't find yellow), but they died in a frost. The flowers re-budded and grew back yellow. Messages from heaven GMH.
Today, my girlfriend, who can't swim, tried to kill herself by jumping into the Potomac River. Without a moments hesitation, I witnessed my ex-girlfriend, the girl who I broke up with because of my current girlfriend, jump in and save her life. Girls like that GMH.
I work with kindergarten children, and when a little girl wet her pants, we decided to give her dress up clothes to wear. She was very upset and embarrassed so a little boy in the class put on a cinderella dress and held her hand the rest of the day, saying "look - everyone's laughing at ME!" His kindness gmh
and many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment