Friday, February 12, 2010

THE nightmare :(

There's a myth that when you tell your dream to somebody, it will not happen.
*I don't care if it's a myth or a fact actually, maybe somewhere in between, but why risk it*

Since it's a NIGHTMARE, I'll just BLOG it :) This way, I minimize the chances of it ever happening.HAHAHA :D

The dream started with me already married to this dude who's very perfect: good looking, sociable, financially stable, nice, etc.

The catch is: HE DOESN'T LIKE ME.

It's like, he doesn't fight with me, but he doesn't talk to me either. He can stand having me around, but nothing more than that. We're not even friends.
But nobody knows about that situation, because we both want to appear normal in front of friends and family.

Scary, huh?

The worst part is, in that dream, I was constantly trying to make him like me. I'm not even talking about LOVE here. It's awful, trying to make someone like you. I just felt VERY sad.

And it lasted for...well, I slept for 9 hours plus that night. Assuming that I started dreaming 1 hour after I fell asleep, it's an 8-hour torture!

Well, thank God it's only 8 hours. Hopefully it will NEVER come true. And at least it doesn't happen on the eve of V'day! LOL. Otherwise it'll remind me how sad my romance life really is ;P just keeeeeeding hahaha!

Lucky my 5yo cousin woke me up HAHAHA. So the dream ended.

Scary.shheeeesh.

*don't worry, I'm not emo-ing over this HAHA*

No comments:

Post a Comment