I felt pretty good today :)
Today didn't start off THAT well,but I suppose watching Forrest Gump on HBO during brunch kinda made it better :)
I helped with the cooking of cheese crackers today.DAMN NICE :) I broke my diet rule by eating them (handfuls) -they're not oily or sweet anyway- but for the first time aft so long, I DONT GIVE A FUG.hahaha ;p
So I went slack jogging with Cia today by the beach. It wasn't like ECP at all. People don't really jog there, they take photos and err remind both of us that we're single.LOL. We didn't really exercise. It was just for fun, but we headed straight to Market Place to eat beancurd with ginger sauce afterwards. Damn nice dinner. haha.
Came back, talked to mom, did my accountancy hw, and went online.
Well actually there are many points of the day I COULD feel slightly upset about, but today, I simply don't care.
Maybe I should adopt that kind of attitude more often, simply :)
No comments:
Post a Comment