Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY eve

2 highlights of the day:

1. I got a highlight, literally. It initially turns out to be dark brown and BLONDE, so I asked the guy to darken it and voila, it turns out pretty nice now. certainly not like a dvd seller (ahemthomasahem) ;p




*ok the pictures don't do it justice. it's much less black than those pics!!
**yes, these are taken in my bedroom. and if you pay attention to the background, the painting with pink vase (female) is higher than that with blue vase (male) HAHAHAH. :D

2. Family reunion dinner. It's just the 7 of us, having sukiyaki with home-made ingredients. Plus, the awesome sweekiau's ordered from the Chinese lady at the market. It was GOOD. I swear. Dessert? Dummy champagne and my mango vodka :) nice reunion with the latter too.hahaha.

Hope everyone's having a good CNY eve :)

Gong Xi Fa Cai for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment