I intend to darken the blonde highlights. They're getting dangerously blonder and blonder over time, sigh.
I am going to do a detox for the second time on Monday to Wednesday, to wash away all the toxins I accummulate during CNY period (fats, sugar, salt, vodka).
Hmm.
I'll... just look better hopefully by 5th March. Whatever awaits. I hope it isn't as bad as the nightmare though *CCDDD* haiz. The thought of facing it is really scary. Hoping for miracles here. Or at least, God, please show me that hard work still pays off after all those! It's okay for 2 years to go down the drain, but I was really serious about this one and I'll have to hide my face to a kennel or sth if I still don't do well. I can't even answer to myself if I perform badly! Please, God, please.
I hope the open (desperate) prayer doesn't disturb anybody. I'm pretty desperate for help and hope here, thanks.
(ask, and it will be given to you. knock, and the door will be opened for you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment