Wednesday, December 2, 2009

tokio hotel :D


I realize I never bragged here about how much ICH LIEBE TOKIO HOTEL :D

DO YOU KNOW that I looove Tokio Hotel? lol.

It's just this German rock band that I'm really into.
It all started when I was at Hannah's house, checking latest videos on youtube and saw their
"Automatic" Official MV. It went off from there, especially after I listened to more songs from their previous album. Yes, I am one of those people who think that Zimmer 483 is better than Humanoid. heh.

Tom and Bill Kaulitz are equally attractive to me :D
(but Bill grows on me, I liked Tom first)

They made me want to learn German. haha. I also thought that having identical twins is soooo cool :D

Ooh and my fave songs from them are...
1. Der Letzte Tag (Zimmer 483)
2. Ubers End Der Welt (Zimmer 483)
3. That Day (Humanoid)
4. In Your Shadow I Can Shine (Humanoid)
...and so on and so forth.

Watching Tokio Hotel TV and their interviews worsened the addiction. haha. They're so funny :D

I envy Hannah for dreaming about Tom and Bill!!!

Ok now you know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment