Tuesday, December 1, 2009

little something about trust


Sometimes you stop doing what you're doing just to start thinking about why you're doing what you're doing, and perhaps followed by pondering about other things in your life.

That's what happened to me today.

A few rather unpleasant thoughts kept bugging my mind.

It's the annoying, excruciating thought that perhaps I'm not that trustworthy after all. The last time this thing attacked me was... early last year I think.

There are friends I really genuinely care about. These are the people I'd do anything to put a smile on their faces. Unfortunately, I suppose not all feelings are supposed to be well reciprocated. It's chilled, I take it as the nature of all human relationships. I too have ignored some people who genuinely care about me.

Yeah okay, I admit that I'm not the best confidante, listener, advice giver in the world. Okay. I know that. I'm sorry. I tried to be a good friend, but I suppose nobody's perfect. It's just sad.

So to those friends, I really wish you all the best in life. I'll be around if you need anything.

Oh. The thoughts of not being trustworthy enough is certainly worse than the thoughts I had about myself when a boyfriend cheated on me.

*image found on weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment