Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's been a long while since my last entry. Today, I felt the necessity to reflect upon my past mistakes and how I can be a much better person. I'm sorry for friends or acquaintances whom I've hurt in that awful learning process; they probably think I'm weird or crazy or whatever.

The truth is, I've always wanted to be better than my previous self--sometimes, 'better' gets lost in translation. I didn't know what I want. Hence, I didn't know which direction of betterment I was supposed to be heading towards.

Thank you, friends, who have been so relentlessly patient with me throughout all these. I know I'm far from perfect, but I think I'm heading towards the right direction now. Thank you for always being there, through the thickest and the thinnest.

Don't waste your time, I mean, you're already the voice inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment