I was looking at a blog post on March 2010, in which I shared the top 5 most played song on my iPod. Some changed, some did not. I just thought I wanna share the current top 5 :)
1. Adele-Someone Like You
2. Blink 182-I Miss You
3. Eminem ft Rihanna-Love The Way You Lie
4. Sum 41-With me
5. The Script-Man Who Can't Be Moved
2 and 4 are defending champions :p
I haven't listened to any of these for a LONG time. Except for "I Miss You". I don't know why, out of the 1500++ songs I have, this song always magically comes on sometime when my iPod's on a shuffle mode.
I think this scene really did justice to my top song--the heart-wrench, the walkaway.
Some choices we make for ourselves in life, and some we make for other people... We can't regret our choices; the past is behind us, all we have is the present and the future --whatever that may bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment