Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bali 2011 part 1

This is my post-trip entry. I have too many thoughts about it, but I'll just try to share a few points...

1. Felt like a Sex and the City trip to me, with all the photo-taking sessions, cool hang-out places, pretty clothes, fake eyelashes, etc etc.

2. Enjoyed the awesome company. Laughed so much I think I've grown abs :p

3. Did get to eat my fave foods :D

4. Embraced life more than before. Looking at the beach, the ocean, makes me feel small. Really, who are we to guess life's next surprise? I need these reminders from time to time :)

5. Chilled a lot. I love Bali. Too much for my own good perhaps.

6. Didn't get to surf :(:( We went to Kuta at about 4pm and the waves are just too... unconquerable for a novice surfer like me.

Nothing much. I just did plenty of thinking this trip. Drank some, smoked some, but no mushrooms involved, so no worries! :) And I realized that pain--or anything for that matter--can be like a cigarette: at first it feels slow, as though it'll last forever (though you know it won't), but it'll be finished before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment