Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Victorian.
I'm not sure what you see in this picture, but let me tell you what I see:
1. Sea of yellow T-shirts
2. The great Orientation 2009 that my friends have put together
3. VJ "Pump It Up" cheer on the slides (gosh I miss doing proper cheers!)
4. The red shirts.
Come, you're free to say what you want about the red shirts. Overly enthusiastic, unnecessarily loud, or even pain-in-the-ass.
I know we were unpopular. Sportsmen and audience alike. They slightly appreciate us ONLY during the soccer finals at the big-ass Jalan Besar Stadium.
But I love looking back and realizing that I've done something that once seemed impossible. I bet some of those who loathed us back then also wondered where we got the energy from, and how on earth anyone can pull that off. Well. Call me big-headed, but it's true that nothing felt better than looking back, knowing that you've given it your very -VERY- best shot.
And one most precious lesson that I've learnt from the 2-years journey:
No matter how many times (and how hard) I fall, I'm unsinkable. In fact, it just proves my hardiness.
I'll fight on.
:)
P.S. I'm the one on the extreme right.
P.P.S. can I have a private group of red shirts to cheer me on for exams? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment