Saturday, April 23, 2011

Songs.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=204116962940839

Check it out: The 30 Day Song Challenge. It looks interesting, but I doubt I want to do it so publicly on facebook. Some songs are inevitably personal, and by posting them, I'm simply revealing too much haha. I'll do some here though, just for fun :)

Day 10 – Your favorite song to make fun of: Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. hehe.
Day 20 – A song from an artist you like but wished they had never made: plenty of Jay Chou's more recent songs.
Day 26 – The perfect song to listen to when you are angry: der Holle Rache Kocht In Meinem Herzen* by Edda Moser
Day 29 – A song that makes you wanna punch someone in the face: Don't cha by PCD (seriously.)
Day 30 – A song that makes you want to drive fast and crazy: Bad romance by Lady Gaga, Highway to hell by ACDC, What the hell by Avril Lavigne... you see how many songs I can think of now?

*it's German for "revenge from Hell boils in my heart" ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment