Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ba-adass.

Hannah told me about this song about a year ago, but I only managed to download it really recently. Can't help realizing that I love this song so much. Lyrics below, only the more interesting part quoted.



It's strange (and funny) that a day after we broke up, I found out that we both like ginger ale. It's so strange (and funny) that a day after we broke up, I found out that I love you. Uh-oh.

It's strange (and funny) that a week after we broke up, I found out that we both talk way too much. It's so strange, and kinda funny, that a month after we broke up, I found out that time doesn't heal my wounds.

All those things you do that annoy me so much: at the back of mind, I think they're cute.

So this is bad, this is heavy-chested bad. So ba-ad it's broken-hearted bad. And it's a pity and it's a big damn shame that the story got so sad. Pa-da-da-da-da-da--dum. Heavy-chested, broken-hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment