Friday, December 3, 2010

Best Day.

I think everyone in my hostel has flown back, except for me :D Now I'm free to sing "Yellow" in my room as loud as I want without hearing the --rather uncivilized-- knocks from my neighbour asking me to STFU hehe :D

Dance rehearsals have been ENDLESS and tiring, but I'm so happy from the sense of achievement I have so long yearned for. :)

*which reminds me*

Dear friends, please mark your calendar, on 22nd January 2011, there will be an annual production 'GAYA' organized by SMU's Indonesian Community. Out of the 4 dance items, I will be dancing 2. Dance items will take up quite a big portion of the whole performance, so if you guys are keen on seeing me dance anything other than VJ mass dance, please approach me to buy the ticket k :) Of course, I'm not the best performer around, so you guys will not be disappointed :D :D

Grandma had a minor op this morning, and she survived well. That was the point I realized that I may pray hard for many things, such as academics and social affairs, but in the end, as long as my family and friends are well, I'm a happy person. I hope this realization will not disappear too soon though!

I think my GPA for this term will be quite significantly below my expectations, but it's okay, because I still have 7 more terms to fix it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment