Sunday, November 28, 2010

Most Wonderful Time of The Year!!

I spent my first day of post-exam chilling by going to Paulaner for lunch, followed by watching "Easy A" in the cinemas (absolutely amazing) and watching DVD's. It was a really great day.

Today, was not so bad either. I went to the school gym FOR THE FIRST TIME (yay me!) and exercised a little. Not so bad, I guess, for a log which hasn't been running since...Nike 10km City Run (in which case was not entirely running either)? Haha. With a friend, we impulsively went over to NTU just to visit a friend and to buy her supper. Sitting in a car, driving pass the Orchard Road lit up with Christmas decorations, while singing out loud any Christmas song that we know, was really priceless. It's indeed the most wonderful time of the year. Post-exam, pre-Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment