I just love the way you lie. It's silly how I knew that they're lying, yet i still chose to trust them anyway, all for the sake of momentary contentment. It used to be fine, as long as it felt right at that instant. I used to live for the moment...only. The pain that ensues isn't really my concern; in fact, till today, I still believe so.
I think I need to stop feeling that temporary happiness is good enough, because when 'forever' doesn't last longer than few months at most, how long can 'temporary' happiness possibly last? As long as I feel that the brief happiness is worth the long suffering, I'll always be stuck with the same pattern. I hope it's not a recurrent pattern for everyone. Some parts of me still hope that one day, it's going to be some pain for a decent portion of happiness.
*P.S. My youngest brother and I sang/rapped to this song in the car. hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment