Wednesday, September 29, 2010

what a day! :)

It took me more than 7 weeks to realize what always makes me feel better: to run. 2 daunting academic tasks done today, biz law mid term test and acad writing assignment, so I really am free like a bird. For 2-3 days at least, before the even more daunting projects pull me back to reality. "Term break" isn't meant to be taken seriously. Nevertheless, I cherish these moments when I indulge in guilt-free youtube marathon and blogging, when I can do whatever I want to without feeling any guilt. I miss this, and I need this.

I ran from hostel to suntec, then follow the bus 14 route along Nicoll Highway to Mountbatten. Stopped by at the hawker center near Dunman High Hostel, where I used to live in, bought sugar-cane juice, drank it all, and continued running. It took me 1 hour and 40 minutes, and I ran most of the time. I just feel good about it. You can scoff and say that it's no big deal, I don't care, because it's your loss not to feel good! Haha.

Mom's coming over tomorrow, so I gotta clean up tomorrow morning before school.

I miss you, friends :(

No comments:

Post a Comment