Duly noted: EPIC FAILURE OF DETOX -,-
It's only the 1st day. 5pm and I'm drinking 2 bowls of ang-khak soup already.haha.
Excuses:
1. I feel dizzy :S :S *either the anaemia/low blood pressure OR mind-tricks ;p
2. Aunt's cooking my fave soup, thinking of improving my blood health.
3. People just commented that I look much slimmer :D *so I was thinking, why do I even need to detox for now?
4. My supposedly detox buddy, CINDY HONGGO, pangseh-ed me to eat some soto soup this afternoon. -,-
5. Mom called, saying that she's on her way back from office like NOW and she wants to have "heavenly blush" fro-yo with me! I just went there yesterday, and immediately made a membership card due to its oh-so-pinky and healthy concept :D of course, it tasted nice. The pomegranate flavoured fro-yo is AWESOME. AWESOME I tell you. This coming from someone who always opt for ORIGINAL flavour (in the context of auntie anne's, sour sally, whatever). hahaha.
Now it's obvious what's the determining factor huh ;p
I'd hit the gym tomorrow, promiiiise :)
Oh meanwhile, I'm about to start on my SAT "TYS" tonight. Wish me luck k. My test is on May 1st, so I figured that if I start practicing today, I can do the 3hr 20mins paper once every 2 days! Yay me. Gosh.
I'm still waiting for SMU's interview call and NUS/NTU letter/e-mail/call/whatever.
Haiz. And I just noticed that the LKC's email said that the briefing on 19th is for certain, but followed by 'case-based interview' on 22nd or 23rd. I suppose that means it's not a sure thing to be interviewed huh. HAIZ.
Oh oh and I can't wait to go to Singapore this time round :D
No comments:
Post a Comment