Monday, April 26, 2010

M.A.C. nude lipsticks

WANTLIST:
M.A.C. Nude Lipstick.
Lustre/Satin finish.
*matte, nude will only make me look like a cancer patient*

MAC Jubilee and MAC Freckletone



MAC Angel


MAC Shy Girl

Specifically, the shades I want are:
FRECKLETONE.
SHY GIRL.

I WILL buy these in nearest M.A.C. store, probably at Grand Indonesia this weekend. or maybe when Regina comes over, so she can help me choose.

I HAVE TO GET THESE!!! *whines*

I still love my shiseido SL75 :) just in the mood for err more...nude-ish colours :)

But due to my rather strong natural lip colour, I'll have a hard time trying to put these pretty nude colours on, eg. MUST put on lipbalm, lightly dab on some loose powder, then apply the lipstick. Most probably, I'll get bored of the process, and thus the lipstick, in 2 weeks' time.LOL. But lust for lipsticks is to be fulfilled, no? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment