Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tonight, my friends kindly ate dinner with me to send me off. There were 7 of them, which was enough to make me feel like a VIP :)

Vic, Rose, Stace, Ger, Nich, Kenrick, Pengrui, thanks loads for the evening. I mean it when I say TAKE CAREEEE :):):):)

*it's ok if you cant send me off, that doesn't automatically eliminate you from my besties list ;p heheh*

I am really blessed with friends like these. I mean, so what if you're popular and everybody in school knows your name, but nobody actually cares about you? Or nobody sends you off/receive you in the airport, which kinda tells that you are NOT being missed at all? So what, then? I'm really lucky I guess :)

I shouldn't waste my time thinking about one person, who doesn't reciprocate my care, instead of those few really special friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment