Wednesday, March 24, 2010

pre-Thursday flight!

Sometimes I wonder why they worry so much. I am a strong believer in not messing with the unknown, beyond what is moderately or highly probable. It's just a habit, and I don't intend to lose it anytime soon.

Being a snob would be the last thing I'll be proud of, really. But seriously, can I have at least the peace of mind to do my best on Friday? I'll pray, that's for sure. In fact, I doubt I can do anything at all without Him by my side.

And yes, I still love my parents a whole lot. haha ;)

I should be thankful for what I have today, and let go of what I don't. There are so many good things ahead for me now and I am NOT going to waste any time thinking about the less pleasant issues.

Your support, my family and friends, goes a long, long way probably without you even realizing it! :)

Wish me luck for Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment