I live off playlists in my iPod. Currently, my melancholic playlist contain these few songs that I keep playing on repeat, together with parts of the lyrics that always tug at MY heartstrings:
1. Blink 182-I Miss You
"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never end
...
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
stop this pain tonight
...
Don't waste your time, I mean, you're already the voice inside my head"
2. Coldplay-Yellow
"Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow.
...
D'you know for you i bleed myself dry
For you i bleed myself dry"
3. Sum41-With Me
"I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'll bleed my heart out to show
that I won't let go."
4. Lady Antebellum-Need You Now
"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin at all"
5. Lady Gaga-Speechless
"Could we fix you if you broke?
...
And I know that it’s complicated
But I’m a loser in love
So baby raise a glass to mend
All the broken hearts
Of all my wrecked up friends
...
And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been through
Would you give it all up?
Could you give it all up?
If I promise to you boy
That I’ll never talk again
And I’ll never love again
I’ll never write a song
Won’t even sing along"
1-3 are all time faves.hahaha.
Just thought that I'd share about these really nice songs ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment