Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cravings


Cravings=emotional eating=bad in EVERY way except for the emotional satisfaction department *which is sometimes damn bullshit*

And no, I'm sure it doesn't apply only to pregnant women.

When I have my cravings, I am on the brink of spoiling all my weight loss plan. Try a detox and you'll get what I mean by the 2nd day, latest. It's so tempting to just abort the entire plan by taking a small bite of that piece of whatever's on the dining table. Fortunately, most of the time, I have my cravings under control. Well under control, indeed.

I'm usually quite good at manipulating, hypnotizing, convincing, deceiving (whatever you call it) myself.

When I really CANNOT take it any longer, I'll just take a sniff of the food I really wanted. A sniff is all it takes, for me to strengthen my self-manipulation/hypnosis/convincing/deception. However, the modus operandi now changes from telling myself why I shouldn't touch the food, into something more evil (and powerful): delude myself that I am actually eating it now.

That's how I tame all my cravings.

And that's how I should do it to other forms of cravings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment