Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i'm a sniffer as of today.

It's my second day today, and I'm still on the detox! It was tough k, especially since everyone around me keeps buying good food these 2 days. You can call me subjective, but what about this:
1. pisang molen (some banana pastry from Bandung. DAMN NICE)
2. green bean soup
3. guo die.
4. chicken noodle (the Medan style. DAMN NICE^2)

OKAY I know I may be subjective. I mean, this morning, I sniffed PLAIN porridge on the dining table and I actually thought that it smelled soooo goood and delicious. Whatever has happened to me.

And I actually get full just by sniffing them! LOL. I think I'm nuts eh -,-

But I do lose 1 kg from Saturday! :) and I hope another 1-2kg by Thursday.

Now that 2nd day is over, 3rd day won't be that huge a hurdle. *crossingfingers* I hope I'll manage the 3rd day as well as today or yesterday!!!!!

:D

*will learn how to bake CNY snacks tomorrow! YAY!!! i'll take some pictures k! and maybe some recipe ;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment