Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi all, let me post my diet prescribed by the doc. I followed this strictly last year and I think this is easy peasy ;p Just to let you guys know so you'll tolerate my pickiness when we go out to eat or sth.


Morning
3-4 tbsp of rice
1 serving of veg
1 serving of meat
1 egg
*none can be cooked with oil*
OR
2 pieces of whole wheat bread
1 glass of milk

Morning Snack (10-11am)
1 serving of fruits (only apple/pear/orange/papaya allowed)
If I'm really way too hungry, I'm allowed an additional 2 pieces of biscuits.
The salt-free, sugar-free kind of biscuits.

Lunch
4-5 tbsp of rice
1 serving of veg
1 serving of meat (chicken breast without skin or fish)
1 serving of tofu/tempe (fermented soy)
*only 1 of the veg/meat/tofu can be cooked with oil, so do your PnC here*
1 serving of fruits
max usage of oil: 1 tbsp

Afternoon Snack (3-4pm)
1 serving of fruits
Again, if I'm really way too hungry, an additional 1 serving of sugar-free jelly.

Dinner
no rice allowed
similar veg/meat/tofu combination
1 serving of fruits.

Strictly no noodle/pasta/kway teow allowed.
Reduced consumption of salt/salty food.
Breads and biscuits only allowed before 12 pm.


Ta-dah.
So don't blame me for being fussy k ;)
You guys can help remind me when I'm tempted to break the diet rules too! :):)


P.S. If Britney can do it, I can do it too!! :D :D (come on, gimme a break kat -,-)
before!

after!


haha just keeding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment