Currently still 'adjusting' to my new, stress-free lifestyle in Jakarta.
Nope, not indulging in spa and its likes yet.
*notice that 'yet' is the keyword here haha
Ooh but I got a haircut just now! still keeping my long hair, but less messy now.
And I don't intend to dye it.
Other than that, the others are still... normal-ish, I suppose.
I notice I care less about what I wear when I'm with family. Not pretty at all but I don't give a damn.
Talked quite a lot with my beloved Grandmaaaaa :):):)
Haven't finished unpacking my HUGE luggage yet. Well, my wardrobe's too full of rubbish for me to do so. It's so heavy that I decided to just leave it downstairs and unpack slowly (my room's upstairs). Come on, imagine lifting a 38.2kg luggage up the stairs!!!
Haven't met up with my old friends, haven't karaoke-d, haven't gym-ed, haven't done pretty much everything haha.
*but i ate dimsum for breakfast :D :D
Happy holidays, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment