Some people commented that I look chubbier and demanded that I should lose some weight (not as nicely put, though). Guess what, it's not like I didn't want to, or didn't try to. I want to wear body-con dresses or tank tops too! Well, I'm sorry if I used to be skinny. That doesn't mean that I have to be skinny the rest of my life right? Even Tyra Banks gains weight! What more a humble mortal like me.
Last year, I lost an important 4kg with 2 detoxes and strict diets and daily intensive gym in 2 months. Those are 4kg for ya. And I'm still considered fat. How encouraging! Flash news, I AM big built. I have big, heavy bones like a pre-historic human being. If it's deemed unsightly to some, that's just too bad. There's nothing I can do about one's preference, anyway.
Go eat up those skinny models, whose cheekbones, collarbones, shoulder blades, ribcage and knuckles are protruding, asking to be touched. I'm not one of them, and so are many females in the world. To some, it takes a perfect combination of chromosomes or years of starvation and self-loathing to achieve such ideals. To a few 'unlucky' ones, such as me, those figures are SIMPLY UNATTAINABLE. How I envy the Greek mythology era where females with cellulite, pot belly, pear-shaped figure are adored. Not that I have all of them, but at least people EAT, not STARVE, to look good. The argument that about how it'll be tougher for those who don't even have anything to eat as they will be skinny and 'ugly' is simply irrational. It's like saying that being poor is the new trend today, which is a big FAT lie looking at the increasing consumerism amongst us.
Oh yes, some guys are like "no. we don't want skinny girls. we want girls with big boobs, small waist, long and slender legs, nice ass, blah blah blah". HELLO?? Barbie can't exist in a real world, can she? Fine, let's talk about Victoria's Secret Angels. They have magnificent figures, nobody can dispute that, but they're paid to look good! That's what they do for a living! They can't be compared with normal females just like that. It's almost like comparing a random girl's karaoke with Mariah Carey. That's her voice; she can train like shit, but sometimes people just can't sing that well. Talk about Megan Fox, Marissa Miller... yeah, we all know. Not everyone's blessed that much in that department.
As I said before, I am fine with the figure I'm currently trapped in. So much easier to maintain than my previous, skinny one. Yes, less fashionable clothes to fit into, but I see it as a sign of health, and perhaps prosperity? Haha.
Females have different figures they are born in, and I guess it'll be fucking selfish to ask everyone to adhere to the fashionable skinny stereotype.
To those people, thank you for the feedback. Very well attended to.
In fact, I suggest you think of more creative ways to call me a fat bitch. I'm tuning out really soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment